Why should I choose Greeley Furnace?
We have served thousands of satisfied homeowners, more than any other HVAC company in Greeley, Weld County, and Larimer County since 1958. All of our technicians are NATE Certified, the highest standard of training in our industry. Our commitment to you is expert installation and service on heating, cooling, and indoor air quality products at a fair price.
How do I know if I need to replace my heating system?
If your heating system is over 12 years old and you have experienced recent expensive repairs, it would be worth it to consult with one of our energy experts so you can be the best informed.
What do I get with my maintenance checkup?
- 21 point heating or cooling inspection
- clean and replace 1” filter
- perform combustion analysis
- check and adjust gas pressure
- check flue draft
- lubricate all parts needed
- inspect and tighten belts
- check for holes/cracks in the heat exchanger,
- check for loose electrical connections
- measure temperature rise/fall,
- check safety controls
- verify operation of user control
- inspect and clean inside/outside of the unit
- record air conditioning operating pressures
- monitor amp draw on motors
- wipe down the unit to keep it free from dust and debris
- clean burner
How often do I need to change my filter?
This really depends upon what type of filtration system you have and your indoor environment.
• Manufacturers recommend that a 1” standard filter be changed monthly, or even more frequently if you have a lot of pets and smokers.
• Electronic or thicker filters require different maintenance schedules.
Be sure to ask your technician or reach out to us to find out what is best for your situation.
How does radiant heating work?
Radiant heating systems come in various forms and applications. Generally, most systems will utilize some form of boiler that generates heat and then circulates a fluid through tubes embedded in concrete. Lightweight concrete is poured over the top of subfloors or is stapled up to the underside of sub-floors. Learn more >
If I have radiant heat, how do I add cooling?
The most popular solution available today to create the most comfortable and energy-efficient cooling for homes with radiant systems is the Ductless Mini Split system.
These high tech systems allow for easy installation and require no venting or ductwork, making them a perfect solution for almost any situation.
“Great repair technician Ralph Got AC working. Ralph and Scott were awesome! The fact that they dispatched a tech to come out in the evening to fix my broken...”
–Joe B., Yelp