High-Quality Humidifier Services in Northern Colorado
A humidifier is a great way to keep your home or business warm and toasty during the winter months while still staying healthy. At Greeley Furnace Company, we provide quality humidifier services to ensure that your equipment is working at its best.
When you should consider replacing your humidifier:
- You may need to replace your humidifier if it is no longer producing the amount of moisture that you need for your home or business.
- If your humidifier has been clogged or dirty for a long time, you may need to replace the unit.
- If your humidifier is more than 10 years old, it may be time to replace the unit.
- Your humidifier may need to be replaced if it has been leaking water or if the unit is making strange noises.
What is the best type of humidifier for me?
While there are many different types of humidifiers, they can be broken down into three main categories: warm mist, cool mist, and ultrasonic.
Warm mist humidifiers:
- Warm mist humidifiers are great for large spaces and are ideal for people with allergies.
- These humidifiers heat the water to your desired temperature and then the unit releases the warm mist into the air.
- Warm mist humidifiers are easy to maintain and are great for people who have allergies.
Cool mist humidifiers:
- Cool mist humidifiers are popular because they do not heat the water and do not make any noises.
- This type of humidifier can help with dry skin and hair and can also help to prevent cracked and dry lips.
- Cool mist humidifiers are easy to use and are great for people who want to moisturize their home without the hassle of a warm mist humidifier.
- Ultrasonic humidifiers are great for people who want a quiet humidifier.
- This type of humidifier uses a transducer to produce a cool mist into the air.
- Ultrasonic humidifiers are great for people who want to humidify their home without the hassle of replacing filters.
If you are interested in learning more about our humidifier services, speak with our team at Greeley Furnace Company. We can answer any questions you have about humidifiers and help you to find a unit that is right for your need. To improve your indoor air quality, contact us.
Please contact us at (970) 315-9222 for more information about our Greeley humidifiers.