Providing Greeley With Furnace Repair Since 1958
Colorado is known for its frigid temperatures, not just during the middle of winter, but in the early spring mornings and the chilly fall evenings. To be fully prepared for when the temperature starts to drop, the right thing to do is get in touch with Greeley Furnace Company, whether you require repairs, installations, or thorough complete replacements.
The comprehensive Greeley heating services we are proud to offer to loyal customers include support for:
- Heating installation
- Furnace repair
- Heating maintenance
- Heat pumps
- Radiant floor heat
- Water heaters
Not only do we offer a wide range of options in terms of services, but we keep our support extremely affordable as well, with upfront prices and excellent rebates for installations. We even give discounts for our Blue Chip VIP members, so reach out to learn more today.
Give us a call now at (970) 315-9222 to discuss our flexible payment plans right here in Northern Colorado.
Because modern life is so fast-paced, it can often seem like there are not enough hours in a day to accomplish everything you want, and this includes scheduling regular maintenance for your heater. However, even though a maintenance check-up may interrupt your day for a short period of time, it is much better to invest in such an inspection to prevent a major breakdown. You can save lots of money that would otherwise be drained into unexpected furnace repair and replacement parts.
Living in Northern Colorado, maintenance services for your heater should be taken very seriously. With the cold winters we have here, it is important to make sure that your heating system is running properly so that you don't find yourself in an emergency situation when temperatures dip below freezing. Regularly scheduled maintenance by heating professionals will not only keep your heating system running as efficiently as possible, but it also helps to catch small repair needs before they become major issues or require complete replacement of the system.
Scheduling one heating service checkup a year, or even twice a year if needed, will help keep your heating costs down and ensure the safety of your home and family during those chilly winter months. Our experienced techs at Greeley Furnace Company will deliver five-star service to make sure you and your family stay comfortable not only through the holidays but all winter long!
Our helpful technicians at Greeley Furnace Company are ready to assess the well-being of your system. We can also provide rapid repairs if it turns out your heater needs fast troubleshooting.
What Should I Do if My Heater Breaks Down Suddenly?
As the temperatures drop, the importance of having a fully functioning heater becomes apparent. No one likes to be left shivering in their own home or office when their heater breaks down. While it may be tempting to simply panic and call a professional, there are several things you can do to troubleshoot your heating system and potentially fix it yourself. Below, we'll cover what you should do if you suddenly find that your heater has stopped working:
- Check your thermostat: The first thing you should do when your heater breaks down is to check the thermostat. Make sure it's set to "heat" and that the temperature is set to a temperature higher than the current room temperature. If the thermostat is not working correctly, try replacing the batteries. Sometimes, a malfunctioning thermostat can be the cause of a heating system failure.
- Inspect your furnace: If you have a furnace, check to see if it’s on. If it's not, try to light the pilot light. For electric furnaces, check the circuit breaker to ensure it hasn’t tripped. Another issue could stem from a dirty air filter, which can cause a furnace to not function correctly. Dirty air filters can restrict airflow, causing your furnace to overheat and shut off.
- Check for gas leaks: If you smell gas, it's important to evacuate your home or business immediately and contact your local gas company. Even a small gas leak can be extremely dangerous. If you're unsure if there is a gas leak or not, use a gas leak detector to ensure safety. Do not try to troubleshoot the heater in this situation.
- Look at your ductwork: If your heater blows warm air, but it doesn't seem to be enough to heat up the room, the issue may be with your ductwork. Check your ducts for any blockages, gaps, or leaks. Poorly insulated ductwork can lead to heat loss, which means less warm air arrives at the desired location. If you spot a damaged duct, have it repaired or replaced by a professional.
- Contact a professional: Finally, if none of the above troubleshooting tips fix your heating issue, it's time to contact a licensed HVAC professional. Heating systems can be complicated, and it's easy to cause more damage than good when dealing with them without proper training. To avoid costly errors and endangering yourself or others, reach out to a qualified HVAC technician. They will diagnose and repair any issue your heating system may be experiencing.
Once upon a time, people had limited options for heating systems and often only had a stove or an open fire as their primary source of heat. Now, however, there is a multitude of options available. In fact, you might even be overwhelmed by how many types of heating systems there are, ranging from traditional forced-air furnaces to innovative radiant floor options and dependable boilers to even eco-friendly geothermal units.
Since it can be so difficult to choose which unit would make the most sense for your home or business, our technicians can help you decide what would work best for your property. Schedule a comprehensive consultation with an expert from Greeley Furnace Company before making your final selection. You will be confident that your new installation or replacement is completely suitable to your liking, and that all your household’s needs are fully met.
Why Is My Furnace Not Working?
- Thermostat Problems: Ensure your thermostat is set correctly and functioning. Sometimes, the issue lies here.
- Dirty or Clogged Filters: Clogged filters can restrict airflow, causing your furnace to malfunction. Replace or clean them regularly.
- Pilot Light or Ignition Issues: Check if the pilot light is lit. If not, it might be an ignition problem.
For complex issues or persistent problems, contact Greeley Furnace Company in Northern Colorado. Our HVAC experts will diagnose and repair your furnace promptly.
Trust Our Team for Reliable Furnace Repair in Greeley, CO
At Greeley Furnace Company, our team of experienced technicians can handle any furnace repair you need. Whether it’s a minor issue like a clogged filter or a major problem, such as a broken belt or failed motor, our technicians have the expertise to diagnose and fix the problem quickly and efficiently. We understand that your time is valuable, so we strive to provide fast, dependable service and get your furnace up and running again in no time. With our state-of-the-art tools, parts inventory, and knowledge of today’s modern heating systems, you can count on us for reliable furnace repair in Greeley, CO.
We are proud to say that we have over 60 years of experience, so you can feel confident that your furnace repair is being done by an expert. Our technicians have experience working on all types of heating systems from traditional gas furnaces to modern heat pumps. We also work with all the major brands, so no matter what type of system you have, chances are we can help you out. We guarantee all of our work, so you can rest assured that your furnace repair is in good hands.
At Greeley Furnace Company, our priority is your comfort and satisfaction. Our team strives to provide excellent customer service and fast turnaround times for all of our clients. Whether it’s a simple tune-up or a major repair, you can always count on us to get the job done right. To learn more about our furnace repair services in Greeley, CO, or to schedule an appointment, contact us today!