HVAC Service Technician
Greeley Furnace Co is looking for the right candidates for HVAC Maintenance Technician positions. “Your Attitude Not You're Aptitude Will Determine You're Success”.
We offer a great benefits package! Which includes:
- Competitive wages DOE
- Employer supplemented Heath Insurance
- 7 paid holidays per year
- Paid Vacation
- Must have a valid Colorado Drivers' license with a clean MVR.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must have an EPA certification of type II or better.
- Must be able to communicate to customers the proper diagnosis of equipment and upsell them to a maintenance agreement or other beneficial products.
- Must be able to identify potential code violations and be able to correct them.
- Must be willing to work toward continuing education.
- Must have the basic hand tools, multi-meter, refrigerant gauges for R-22 and R410A, a cordless drill.
- Must be in neat appearance willing to wear company-provided uniforms and be a team player projecting a positive image for the company.
- Must be willing to work from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm M-F or until the job is finished.
- Must be willing to be on call on a rotating basis.
- Must be willing to work on a time schedule for scheduled appointments.
- Nate certification is not required, but a plus.
- Must be willing to provide proof of previous employment and verification of their skill set.
Become Part of Our Team Today! Fill our the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.