At Greeley Furnace Heating and Air we offer of range of water heaters, both standard and tankless to serve your family’s needs.
Everyone is familiar with traditional water heaters and how they operate, water sits in the tank until someone turns on the hot tap. As this heated water is used, the tank is refilled and heated over and over again. Greeley Furnace Heating and Air would like to offer you the latest technology, that is more efficient and responsive, the Rheem Tankless water heater. Some models qualify for utility rebates.
The trend in water heaters today is the tankless water heater only using energy to heat the water when you need it. For large families, the tankless could be very convenient because the supply is endless and not limited to a 40-50 gallon tank.
Tankless water heaters are much more energy-efficient than traditional water heaters and often qualify for utility rebates. However, due to Northern Colorado’s colder ground water temperatures (ranging between 40-50 degrees Fahrenheit) a qualified assessment of your hot water demand is required to ensure your tankless water heater has the capacity to provide for your maximum demand loads. Many people have discovered that the new tankless they had installed cannot keep up with the hot water demand. Other benefits include:
- Continuous hot water as it’s heated on demand
- Water heating costs are reduced
- Hot water scalding risks are reduced
- Indoor or outdoor models are available
- Attach to an interior or exterior wall
- They are compact, measuring just two feet tall and weighing less than 55 pounds
- Hard water sediments do not form in the water heater, helping to extend the life of your tankless water heater
If you live in Greeley or Northern Colorado, Greeley Furnace Company can help you make your indoor environments as comfortable as possible. Call (970) 315-9222 today to request a free estimate!