Offering Regular Tune-Ups and Priority Service to Commercial Properties in Greeley and Northern Colorado
Maintenance is especially important for commercial properties. When you’re trying to run a business, you can’t afford to interrupt your workday to fix your air conditioner or pay for a new furnace way before your current one has reached the end of its manufacturer-estimated lifespan. That's why the maintenance experts at Greeley Furnace Company offer specialized service and maintenance plans tailored to the unique needs of commercial properties. Our service plans don’t just keep your HVAC system in fighting shape – they provide you with additional services and benefits that make it easier to get any HVAC assistance you need quickly so that you can get back to work ASAP.
- Comprehensive yearly 21-point heater and air conditioner inspections, pre-scheduled and pre-paid for
- Cleaning or replacing a 1” air filter
- Performing combustion and carbon monoxide analysis – a task we’ve been certified by the NCI to perform
- Checking and adjusting gas pressure
- Checking flue draft
- Lubricating parts as needed
- Inspecting and tightening belts
- Checking for holes and cracks in your heat exchanger
- Checking for loose electrical connections
- Measuring temperature change rates
- Checking safety controls
- Verifying operation of user control
- Inspecting and cleaning your equipment inside and out
- Recording air conditioner operating pressures
- Monitoring amp draw on motors
- Cleaning the burner
- Recording and checking refrigerant charges
- Priority customer treatment
- A standing 10% discount on parts and labor
- Access to 24-hour emergency services
- Zero overtime charges
- And more!
Explore everything our commercial service and maintenance plans have to offer by calling our Greeley office at (970) 315-9222 today – we’ll give you a free estimate!
A yearly cleaning and tune-up for your heater and air conditioner may not seem like much, but it can do a lot to improve the overall efficiency of your operation. Well-maintained HVAC systems use less energy to operate efficiently, lowering your energy costs. Plus, effective heating and air conditioning can keep your customers, your clients, and your employees happy, comfortable, and productive. Our service and maintenance plans are a great way to create the ideal commercial environment while lowering your overall costs.
Benefits of Our Commercial Maintenance Plans Include:
- Lower operating costs
- Longer equipment lifespans
- Lower risk of equipment failure or malfunction
- Improved equipment performance and efficiency
- The protection of your equipment warranties
- The knowledge that the system you’ve invested in will continue to do the work you need it to do for years to come
If you own or manage a commercial property in Greeley, Northern Colorado, or any of the surrounding areas, Greeley Furnace Company can provide you with all the HVAC support and care you need. Call (970) 315-9222 or get in touch with us online today to sign up for our commercial service and maintenance plan!