Residential Service & Maintenance Plans
Residential Services & Maintenance
Since 1958 certified team of professionals at Greeley Furnace has set the standard of excellence for residential heating, cooling, indoor air quality, water heaters, boilers, and radiant comfort systems in Greeley, Weld, and Larimer County Colorado.
- Upfront pricing so you know the exact cost before the repairs are completed
- Emergency 24-hour service with no overtime charges to contract clients - we are always on call for you.
- Our promise to you is to provide reliable comfort and safety to you, our valued customers 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
- The values of quality craftsmanship, honesty, and integrity with your satisfaction in mind is what you can expect from our company.
- Greeley Furnace puts an emphasis on having highly trained techs, all of our technicians are NATE Certified and maintain weekly training to constantly upgrade our skills and technician requirements. This ultimately results in providing our customers with the most expert and efficient installations.
Maintenance Plan Benefits
- Pre-paid tune-up visits at an affordable rate
- Priority client status
- Many manufacturers require scheduled tune-ups to keep equipment warranty coverage intact
- Even the best-designed systems can fail if not properly maintained
Maintenance Plans Are Necessary to Stay Cool When You're Hot and Stay Warm When You're Cold.
Greeley Furnace Maintenance Benefits:
- Priority customer
- 10% off labor and materials for repairs
- Maintains manufacturer’s warranty
- 24-hour emergency service
- No overtime charges
- Improved efficiency
- Extended equipment life
- Ensures safety
- Improved capacity
Heating and cooling Tune-up Procedures:
- 21-point heating inspection
- 21-point cooling inspection
- Clean and replace 1” filter
- Perform combustion & carbon monoxide analysis (NCI certified)
- Check and adjust gas pressure
- Check flue draft
- Lubricate all parts needed
- Inspect and tighten belts
- Check for holes/cracks in heat exchanger
- Check for loose electrical connections
- Measure temperature rise/fall
- Check safety controls
- Verify operation of user control
- Inspect and clean inside/outside of unit
- Record air conditioning operating pressures
- Monitor amp draw on motors
- Wipe down unit to keep free from dust and debris
- Clean burner
- Inspect Heat exchanger
- Check all electrical connections
- Measure temperature rise of the furnace (delta T)
- Test all safety limits & controls
- Record and check refrigerant charge (subcooling/superheat)
Get In Touch!
Office 2808 S. 31 Ave Greeley, CO 80631 [Map & Directions]
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- For after-hour emergencies please call us at (970) 315-9222
- Monday - Friday