Call Our Colorado HVAC Technicians for Help Right Away
When your heating or cooling system breaks down, you need help, and you need it fast. The problem is, not all HVAC companies are willing to answer the phone outside of normal business hours, and many of the ones that do will charge you a small fortune for the convenience. At Greeley Furnace Company, we do things differently. As a locally owned and operated business, we have a deep commitment to our community, and our NATE-certified technicians are always available to provide you with the help you need, no matter the time of day or night. We offer 24/7 emergency HVAC services in Greeley and the surrounding areas so that you can get help when you need it most.
When Should You Call for Emergency HVAC Services?
Not all heating and cooling issues require the immediate attention of a professional. However, if you are experiencing certain problems, you should not hesitate to call an HVAC technician for help.
You should contact our team for emergency HVAC services if you are dealing with any of the following:
- Strange noises: While it is normal for your heating or cooling system to make some noise, it should not be loud or disruptive. If you hear banging, clanging, grinding, or any other unusual sounds, there is likely a problem that needs to be addressed.
- Burning smells: If you smell an odor that is similar to burning plastic, you should shut off your system and call for help right away. This smell could indicate that there is an electrical issue or a problem with your system’s blower motor.
- Water leaks: If you notice a water leak near your heating or cooling system, you could be dealing with a serious problem. Not only can water damage your property, but it can also cause mold growth, which can be dangerous to your health.
- Electrical issues: If you notice that your system is frequently tripping your circuit breaker or blowing a fuse, you should contact an HVAC technician for help. Electrical issues can be very dangerous, so it is important to address them as soon as possible.
- System won’t turn on or off: If your heating or cooling system will not turn on or off, you should contact an HVAC technician for help. This type of problem typically indicates an issue with your system’s electrical system or a broken component.
Call us at (970) 315-9222 or contact us online to learn more about our emergency HVAC services in Greeley.