Indoor Air Quality
It’s shocking, but the EPA states that the air in your home can be substantially dirtier than the air outside. Having an air cleaner installed in your furnace or AC system will actually clean the air as it passes through the ductwork system. Other benefits of an air cleaner include:
- Keeps your furnace cleaner
- Prolongs the life of your heating and cooling equipment
- Allows your family and visitors to your home to breathe easier
- Reduces allergy and asthma symptoms
At Greeley Furnace Heating and Air we install Honeywell and Aprilaire air cleaners because they are proven time and again to be some of the most effective and efficient air cleaners on the market today. Each of our air cleaner technicians is certified by North American Technician Excellence, Inc. (NATE) so you can be assured that your air cleaner system will be expertly installed.
“Great repair technician Ralph Got AC working. Ralph and Scott were awesome! The fact that they dispatched a tech to come out in the evening to fix my broken...”
–Joe B., Yelp
F300 Electronic Air Cleaner
- Uses an eco-friendly filter which does not need to be replaced every month
- Filter cell requires minimal maintenance; simply wash the filter every 6-12 months
- No replacement filters are needed
- Three-stage filtration system places an electronic charge to collect up to 99% of airborne particles as they pass through the system
- Saves you money by keeping your heating and cooling equipment clean and extending its service life
- Honeywell offers an exclusive 10-year Clean Coil Guarantee
F200 Media Air Cleaner
- Up to 40 times more effective and is up to 97% more efficient at capturing airborne particles compared to a standard one-inch filter
- Captures both microscopic particles, such as dust and smoke, and larger contaminants, such as mold spores and pet dander
- Wireless Airwatch Indicator provides filter change notification
- Lasts up to four times longer than a standard one-inch furnace filter; replace every 6-12 months versus monthly or quarterly changes
- Works with all gas, oil and electronic forced air furnaces and air conditioning systems
- Can be easily converted to a higher-performance Electronic Air Cleaner
The dry Colorado winters can be shocking! But static electricity is just one of the inconveniences of low humidity in your home. In-home humidifiers are an excellent way to combat the dryness and help you stay healthier. Greeley Furnace Heating and Air’s certified technicians can expertly install a humidifier into your home’s heating system to help keep the air in your home at a proper humidity level. You choose the humidity level that is most comfortable for you, most experts agree that the preferred level is between 30-50% humidity.
We have a quality line of Aprilaire and General Humidifiers for your home. Each brand has several different models to meet your family’s unique needs. Typically these humidifiers deliver 17-18 gallons of moisture each day. Other features include:
- Filters are easy to maintain and should be replaced once or twice per heating season
- Filters have an anti-microbial coating to inhibit mold and mildew growth
Benefits of Humidifiers
With higher humidity levels during our colder winter months, you can actually feel more comfortable at a lower thermostat setting. This can help you save money on utility bills. Other humidifier benefits include:
- Protecting your investments in wood furniture and wood floors
- Reducing the occurrence of dry skin, sore throats, irritated nasal passages and intensified allergies
- Decreasing static electricity
These systems are superior to portable humidifier systems because they keep your air from becoming overly saturated with humidity and do not require you to sanitize them daily.
REME HALO® In-duct Air Purifier
REME® or Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy, is an advanced oxidation technology developed by RGF Environmental Group to minimize and neutralize indoor air pollutants such as bacteria, viruses, mold, gases (VOCs), odors, pollen, dust, and other airborne particles. REME® uses an electro-magnetic energy cell to create ionized hydro-peroxides (H2O2), a friendly oxidizer plasma made from oxygen and humidity. This hydrogen peroxide vapor is excellent at killing germs, reducing VOCs and eliminating unwanted odors. In addition, RGF’s In-duct HVAC unit, the REME HALO®, has the added benefit of reducing airborne dust and particles through bi-polar ionization. Particles will clump together to form larger, heavier particles, which in turn drop out of the air or are caught by your filter.
REME HALO® in-duct air purifier is the next generation of indoor air quality (IAQ) technology and capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that your central air conditioning system reaches. Invented to recreate nature’s process of purifying the air, it’s like bringing fresh outdoor air inside without ever having to open your windows. And it’s effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants: Particulates, Microbial and Gases. You can now reduce common allergy triggers from particulates such as pollen, mold spores, dander and dust. Thoroughly tested on airborne and surface bacteria & viruses, such as MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk, to name a few. Say goodbye to odors from cooking, pets, dirty socks, diaper pails, and musty rooms.